Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - She has arrived, better than ever! New 5.0
View Single Post
post #8 of (permalink) Old 06-29-2010 Thread Starter
BK2BLKGT
PONY Member

Send a message via AIM to BK2BLKGT Send a message via Yahoo to BK2BLKGT
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcfrisch View Post
Congrats! How does the power compare to your 08?
Its actually quite noticeable difference. I never had my 08 on the dyno but im thinking i was pushing 340 or so with my mods.

That car against this one launching feels a bit the same to me. The big difference i have noticed is with the clutch and throttle response. Its sooo smooth. You literally just rest your foot on the clutch and it goes down where as pressing on it in the 08 required some muscle.

Shifting is cake, really smooth and easy.

Thanks guys

ptc559, what was the eta from the ramp? mine showed june 16th when jonnyB looked into it..i dont know how but i think rolled mine out so quick im just waiting to find defects lol *knock on wood*.

Barton w/Bracket-Koni Sports w/Steeda Sport springs - Steeda HD mounts - BMR adj PH bar-Whiteline adj LCA's w/brackets - Whiteline front/rear adj sway bars - DSS Carbon driveshaft - Whipple 2.9L w/ JLT Super Big air - JBA Ceramic long tubes w/ O/R x pipe-Magnaflow Competition Catback - RTR's with Conti Extreme Contact DW's 275/40 19 front & Nitto 305 rear - Lund Tuned

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome