Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - 2011 Mustang Coupe or Convertible?
View Single Post
post #30 of (permalink) Old 08-16-2010 Thread Starter
Asphalt Cowboy
SHELBY GT 350 Member
V6 Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

I hear you on that yup! I still remember the day when I drove my first Ford Mustang Convertible that I rented; it was black and I was driving down the highway 1 between San Francisco & Los Angeles, I was 27 and it was also my first ride in a Ford Mustang; I'll never forget the senses I got driving along the ocean on this amazing road in a Mustang convertible.

After that I bought a coupe, cause it was cheaper, but rented many convertibles ones and did some awesome road-trips.

I have hesitated, but my 2011 Mustang will be convertible this time, even if it cost a few thousands more. And I think I'm gonna have also for the first time of my life an automatic, cause yeah, it is nice to drive without changing gears, with some fresh drink in a cup holder.

The wind, the scenery, the freedom and the road; only in a Ford Mustang Convertible...

2011 Ford Mustang V8 5.0 GT/CS Black Coupe MT - (Mods in my profile, too many to list here...)
"Don't wait for tomorrow to look back and wish for today": In Memory of a great guy: Pcfrisch.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome