Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - 2011 Mustang Coupe or Convertible?
View Single Post
post #41 of (permalink) Old 09-14-2010 Thread Starter
Asphalt Cowboy
SHELBY GT 350 Member
V6 Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Shadow View Post
Agree with Maine. Get what YOU want, not what we suggest. I love my convertible, even if some think it's "ugly". But I could give a rat's ass what they think because I got it for me, no one else! Their opinion does not count, only mine. But until you're cruised along the beach or along the mountain parkway with the top down, you don't know what you're missing! What the hell do you need a performance pack for? You planning on racing? You decide what you want and ignore all of us.
Yup, of course I'll get what I want no matter what others think, just getting thoughts here and there from others, I do like the lines of the Coupe and with the price difference between Coupe and Convertible it gives me the opportunity to have the Coupe loaded. Not planning on racing, but I do like the look of the car with the PP, these 19" wheels are awesome!
I do like to drive with the top down; but the Mustang sure doesn't look the same as the Coupe and as a main car I wonder if the convertible is really a good choice. I'll have to drive both and decide I guess, but the price & insurance difference between them will count also...

2011 Ford Mustang V8 5.0 GT/CS Black Coupe MT - (Mods in my profile, too many to list here...)
"Don't wait for tomorrow to look back and wish for today": In Memory of a great guy: Pcfrisch.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome