Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - 98 Ford Mustang V6 Transmission Question
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 01-02-2011 Thread Starter
marty&jennifer's Avatar
Joined: Jan 2011
Location: Waycross
Posts: 8
98 Ford Mustang V6 Transmission Question

I was doing a normal transmission fluid & strainer change & found this beige plastic piece with a rubber o-ring on it (looks like a plunger of some sort) in the bottom of the pan. Anyone know what it is & where it goes? I uploaded a pic but I don't see it.

Last edited by marty&jennifer; 01-02-2011 at 12:45 PM. Reason: I don't see the pic that I uploaded with it.
marty&jennifer is offline  
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome