Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - 2001 Mustang V6 - Oil Leak and Inner Tie Rod Replacement Questions
View Single Post
post #2 of (permalink) Old 01-28-2011
SHELBY GT 350 Member
V6 Member
shinerstang's Avatar
Joined: Mar 2006
Location: Greensburg
Posts: 8,348
That is called an oil pump gasket.....

Moog usually has good aftermarket front end parts.......

2002 V6 Turbo 10:[email protected]
2001 V6 Nitrous 12:[email protected]
shinerstang is offline  
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome