Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - 1995 mustang v6 problems that need answers
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 03-06-2011 Thread Starter
jbtizzle303
Rookie
V6 Member

Question 1995 mustang v6 problems that need answers

I have a 1995 Ford Mustang V6, stock everything. I have a few issues that i would like some help with. First off, my car makes a puttering noise when i push the gas. I think its from my exhaust cause i had to take the pipes off to change my clutch and when i bolted them back to the manifold the bolts seemed stripped and didn't bolt back on very well. I was going to get new bolts but wasn't sure if that would fix the noise problem. Second problem is, i can role down the passenger side window from the drivers side but can't role it back up. On the passenger side the window is fully functional. I figured that the switch is bad but once again I'm not entirely sure and want to make sure before unnecessary spending. Also, my turn signal on the left side blinks faster as if one of the lights is going out or already out, but its been doing it since i can remember and the light hasn't gone out. I have replaced the bulbs and it still does the same thing. If anyone can help me it would be greatly appreciated. :yelpleased:

1995 Mustang V6 Stock... i need help

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome