Ford Mustang Forum banner

New GT Grille/Fogs

3K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  NCWildhorse 
#1 ·
Hardest part was having to bend the bracket for the horn assembly and trimming part of the sheet metal where the the assembly bolts to the sheet metal.

I highly recommend the wiring harnesses from Starkey. THe instructions were excellent.

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
We live near MRT where I've purchased all of my stuff so she stopped in there and got it for me for my birthday, and I think it was around $270. American Muscle seems to have a similar one for about $70 less. Not sure how they compare.

Since my Mustang didn't have OEM fogs, I needed the wiring harness and headlight switch. I had to ordered from Starkey (I posted the link on another thread about fogs). That was another $170. So in total it cost around $440 (I did the install).

American Muscle wanted $170 for the harness and then another $70 for the switch, so going the Starkey route was the way to go, and as I mentioned the product and instructions were excellent.​

#5 ·
looks really good:bigthumbsup

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.