Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - Steering Wheel button quality
View Single Post
post #29 of (permalink) Old 04-10-2011
knk11stang
PONY Member

First since I paid extra for the premium upgrade this would be unacceptable in such a short period of time!

I have not seen this problem with my car yet but sounds like this will be an issue for all of them sooner or later.If it were later not much to do.

I'm the only one that drives my car so no nails touching it.The wife is intimidated by the power!

Wondering if someone in the aftermarket would be able to produce something that would solve this OVERSIGHT by Ford?:kooky:

Or will we just have to figure it out on our own?Marker or paint neither of which sound like the best idea to me.

Or will we have to keep buying a new steering wheel when we can't stand it anymore?

[FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=3][COLOR=navy][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=3][COLOR=navy]GT Premium Manual-Kona Blue[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=navy]401A Int.-Char/Blk/W/Cashmere[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=navy]Security Pkg.-3.73 Ltd Slip [/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=navy]Access Pkg #4 Hood Scoop N Ped Spoiler[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome