Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - Performance white bumpers changing color.
View Single Post
post #38 of (permalink) Old 05-10-2011 Thread Starter
jpuhalla
Apprentice
Classic Member

I talked to ford service today. I know, it's been a while since my original post. They told me to take it back to the dealer as they are the ones that need to determine if there isna manufacturer defect that is out of spec. I wonder how far it has to change to be considered a different color and "out of spec". So the dealer is going to have me bring it back in and they will take pictures and talk to ford again. Then they will decide whether or not to repaint the bumpers under warranty. My concern is if they repaint them, what happens if it is worse than before? Will they then repaint the whole car to fix it. If not, I probably won't chance it and just deal with it. It's sad that a car so advanced in technology can't even have matching bumpers. Oh well. I love my stang and don't regret buying it one bit. Next time I'll get blue though.

*1965 all original 289 coupe
*2011 v6 performance white - Airaid cai, magnaflow street exhaust, 30% tint, boss 302 steering wheel, leather take off seats.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome