Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - Performance white bumpers changing color.
View Single Post
post #40 of (permalink) Old 05-10-2011
412horses
GT Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

Again, not sure why you'd want to touch the car aside from the bumpers... you want the bumpers to match the body, right?

But anyway, if they have changed colors and the dealer (and Ford) insists they didn't (or are not out of standard) why not ask them to scan the bumper and the body and prove it?

If they won't, I'm sure a reputable auto paint dealer wouldn't mind. It just takes a second to shoot it and all you have to do is tell them you're not sure your body and bumpers match and ask them what they think it needs to make it right. Heck, you might even want to do that in advance to armed with the info.

I'll be watching this thread like a hawk for developments.

Scott | 2012 GT Premium Coupe Performance White 6R80 HID 64M Wheels Ford All-Weather Pony Mats & Trunk Liner GT500/GT Rear Mud Flap Set Ohio's Horses License Plate Raxiom Aero Tails

If you love your dog, get a microchip, they really work! My lost dog was back home in just under 24 hours thanks to the good citizens who called the county and the microchip that told animal control exactly where he lived.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome