Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - The official "Best Parts Websites" Thread for 2011 Mustangs
View Single Post
post #34 of (permalink) Old 07-13-2011
jsnyng
PONY Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

Send a message via Skype™ to jsnyng
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkrob View Post
well...*that* is not encouraging ;-) I'm looking for a supercharger for my 2012 GT automatic & was having problems finding suppliers who offered kits w/ tunings for automatics. I came across their website & saw all they offer. With their location south of Philly & me in eastern Maryland, it looked promising...now you have to go & say *that*. Can you offer any personal details to the problems or is it just a "...I heard from a friend who heard from a friend" thing?

Thanks,
Jeff
My $.02 on Evolution. They are a fantastic performance speed shop. They are NOT trying to be American Muscle or CJ Pony Parts. I don't think they care anything about selling you $20 parts or $50 parts. They don't want to be a volume dealer. That has rubbed some people the wrong way. I'll admit when I was new to the Mustang scene, Evolution rubbed me the wrong way when I was looking for just a tune. I get it now. They don't want or really care about moving just tunes. They want to partner with you for your serious horsepower needs. They are one of the best out there with superchargers, turbos, high-end tuning, etc. If I was to ever go to some sort of forced induction on my car, Evolution would be on my very short list of people I would trust to do the work.

2011 Mustang GT Premium
My Mods --> jsnyng.net

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome