Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - Sync wont pick up iPod sometimes
View Single Post
post #10 of (permalink) Old 07-25-2011
Jaime 5.0
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fastredponycar View Post
my ipod has never worked. The ipod display screen says that this device is not compatible

WTF??? I have to run an aux cable from the headphone jack into the aux input to use the ipod.
Me too but my IPOD is pretty old and I have to use the aux and plug back there because it won't work if I plug into the USB at all. No big deal someday I will buy a new IPOD.

My phone won't sync very well and that frustrates me because its an Incredible less then 2 years old and should sync. A friend has a brand new Incredible 2 and it sync'd right up and stayed. Mine I have to use my phone but will go thru the car. But it always disconnects after being in the car 5 minutes. I re-sync it and then it will stay connected.

2011 Mustang Premium 400A GT....5.0 baby!!! 6 Speed Manual Transmission....no wimpy automatic for this chick! Black with Charcoal interior and all pink lights. Pink Ponies everywhere! Thats right I am a GIRL or woman, or female with a HOT and SEXY car!!

...and my car is a work of art....Art to the mechanics because they usually have it more then I DO!!! Not liking this car very much right now!

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome