Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - The best hood: Saleen vs vis racing
View Single Post
post #66 of (permalink) Old 09-10-2011
alex1980
PONY Member

alright king of mods here with my two cents.....

First of all they look exactly the same.....you are ridiculous if you think other wise....why do I say that? Because its what I do....everything worth some money and is sought after results in a Chinese copy....which is what the VIS hood is a copy of the SMS one....so pay more if u want for the brand name at the end of the day when they are painted to match only Steve Saleen can maybe tell the diference the funnier fact is even his maybe made in China lol.....like a million other parts.....these are the facts.....it looks very similiar.....weighs less.....is more aggresive.....is a real scoop.....has a mesh built it....costs a third.....and most of all fits well....so you Gucci boys get the Saleen lol.....i dont give a ****.....lol....when doing 130 on the fwy who cares.....they both are so much better than the oem version so u decide.

ANYWAY FYI JUST DID ENTIRE INTERIOR CUSTOM AND ADDED A SUNROOF/MOONROOF....YUP THATS WHAT I SAID.....IN CHANNEL....FLUSH MOLDED.....RETRACTS IN LINER DOESNT POP UP LIKE THE UGLY CAMARO ONE.....AND ITS ONE OF KIND.....MUSTANGS HAVENT HAD SUNROOFS SINCE 87 POP OF GLASS VERSION......FREAKN LOVE IT

2011 GT Prem 5.0, 3.73, MT, Paxton Novi SC, Air2Air Cooler, BBK Full Lenght hders, BBK high flow catd xpipe, Ram Force 9.5 Clutch, DDS alum driveshaft, Magnaflow Comp 3" , Snow Perf Water/Meth, 3D Carbon kit, Tokico D-Specs, Eibach Pro, Autometer gauges, SOS pillar, Steeda short shifter, Lakewood Suspn, Hellwig Swaybars, Carbon Fiber Hood/Trunk, Grant wheel, General F 275/35, Mickey Thompson R ET ST 305/35/20, Forgestar 20x9 20x11, SSBC brake kit, Kicker audio, Pioneer HU, Viper5901, Kleinn horn

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome