Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - The best hood: Saleen vs vis racing
View Single Post
post #78 of (permalink) Old 09-14-2011
GT STYLE
GT Member
Classic Member
4.6L Member
5.0L Member

So i get to the auto shop to pick up my car today. I see my car sitting there with the factory hood still on. My VIS hood is painted and sitting on a stand next to my car.

The painter's kid was walking to school and got hit by a car and broke her leg. The painter was only at work for about 15 minutes this morning and obviously went to the hospital. The kid will be fine, but dam are the Mustang gods conspiring against me? I asked why they did not call me and save me the trip. They said they did and left a voice mail. I looked at my phone and found my cell phone was off. LOL. Dam, Dam, Dam!!!!!!

So, I am told he will be back at work tomorrow and will finish my car. He needs to do a finish sanding on the hood and clear coat and do the blend on the fenders.

I am a little disappointed but I guess I will have to wait another day to pick it up.

2011 GT/CS Coupe: Nav, comfort package, Electronics package, Borla axle back exhaust, VIS-Stalker Hood, H&R Lowering springs, Rear louvers, Complete white out, Silly GT/CS stripe deleted, powder coated rims, Tri bar pony 5.0 badges, K&N air filter.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome