Just installed the auto-headlight switch very easy to install and the steps do work. I have mine on about a 3-4 second delay 2011 FORD MUSTANG 3.7L 3726cc 227cid V6 FI (M) [99M]
$ 20.99$ 0.001$ 20.99
Copied this from another thread on how to get the auto lights to function.
NOTE: The time delay can be programmed through the message center using the message center buttons (if equipped) or using the following steps.
NOTE: Steps 2 through 5 must be carried out within a 10-second period.
1. Start with the ignition switch off and the headlamp switch in the AUTOLAMPS ON position.
2. Place the headlamp switch in the OFF position.
3. Place the ignition switch in the RUN position.
4. Place the ignition switch in the OFF position.
5. Place the headlamp switch in the AUTOLAMPS ON position. The exterior lamps turn on at this point.
6. Wait the desired amount of time and place the headlamp switch in the OFF position (maximum of 3 minutes). The exterior lamps turn off and the autolamp time delay is now set.