Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - 2012 shaker 500- Where to tap for subwoofer amp input?
View Single Post
post #18 of (permalink) Old 10-08-2011
GoT midlife CS
GT Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

Can't help you out on that one, the LOC i used uses the incoming signal to turn on and has a remote turn on coming out to turn on my amps. The multimeter is your friend, just remember that the radio's switched power stays on for several minutes after you turn off the ignition unless you open the door.

I am currently rewiring the main amp feed to clean up the install under my hood, if you don't find it in the next hour or two, i will find a good point for you to connect to when i'm done.

2012 GT CS Ingot Silver Vert, Edelbrock E-force supercharger with CAI and 3.5 Pulley, Tremec T-56 Mag, Accufab 84.5, Centerforce DF, Billet Yoke aluminum driveshaft, FRPP 3.73 Rear, MRT Performance H-pipe, Bassani axle backs, JL Audio sound, Edelbrock strut tower brace, JPC adjustable UCA, UMI adjustable panhard bar, KW V3 coilovers, Steeda heavy duty front mounts, Steeda rear LCA's, 20" Steeda Spyders with Michelin Pilot Super Sports, Steeda Big Brake Kit ....... it just keeps going.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome