View Single Post
post #11 of (permalink) Old 12-10-2011
GoT midlife CS
GT Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by emilram11 View Post
So you recommend just leaving those (rear speakers) in then?
Yes, until you add amps and subs.

Quote:
I'm leaning towards the C2's now. People seem to love them. What do you think about the Pioneer's I posted? Do you have any other speaker recommendations?
Back in the day I used to use MB Quartz, Rockford Fozgate Punch Audiophiles and JL audio subs. Today, I really like the full line of JL Audio speakers.

Quote:
All in all if the only thing I do is replace the front speakers you think it will sound good?
It will definitely sound a lot better than the stock speakers, but this process is not much unlike performance upgrades. You can start with axle backs and a simple tune, and before you know it end up with a supercharger. :kooky:The good thing is that the C2's will still be useful if you want to continue improving the system in the future.

2012 GT CS Ingot Silver Vert, Edelbrock E-force supercharger with CAI and 3.5 Pulley, Tremec T-56 Mag, Accufab 84.5, Centerforce DF, Billet Yoke aluminum driveshaft, FRPP 3.73 Rear, MRT Performance H-pipe, Bassani axle backs, JL Audio sound, Edelbrock strut tower brace, JPC adjustable UCA, UMI adjustable panhard bar, KW V3 coilovers, Steeda heavy duty front mounts, Steeda rear LCA's, 20" Steeda Spyders with Michelin Pilot Super Sports, Steeda Big Brake Kit ....... it just keeps going.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome