Ford Mustang Forum banner

Lets See Those Winter Beaters!

8K views 49 replies 38 participants last post by  2VipeRS 
#1 · (Edited)
When its time for my Mustang to hibernate for the winter my 2002 Impala serves as my comfy Grandpa ride from November to April. It has the most comfortable seat on the planet. What you got?

See less See more
#37 ·
Mine winter car is a 2002 Saturn with 134,00 miles. My 2011 Mustang GT is hibernating, along with my 1977 MGB convertible(supercharged).

Attachments

#39 ·
Mustang hibernating, with trickle charger and cover.

#40 ·
No hibernation here in CA............ My 365 day a year car, already hit some stuff on the freeway, dinks and divits in the windshield, divits out of the hood from all the rocks and the "shovel ready" bs freeway projects out here in CA that seem to last forever......... At 11500 miles now and I am sure there will be more damage to come.... But that's the way it is, I am sure I will wear this car out in 5-6 years...... Regards

Attachments

#41 ·
No pics but I drive a 2000 Olds Intrigue and a 2006 Jeep Commander.
They're both pretty fugly as they've a fair amount of Krown rustproofing under them. It manages to creep out and up onto the paintwork as well. Otherwise they're mostly salt encrusted and not very photogenic. Washing's not an option unless I want the doors frozen shut.

Not much use for the 'verts this time of year.

#43 ·
This is my winter beater :laugh: Took her out today for a drive in 6 inches of snow. She's unstaopable with Michilen X-Ice XI2's and 280 lbs of sand in the trunk:bigthumbsup Got to love WI winters.
Land vehicle Car Vehicle Tire Muscle car

#46 ·
2012 Mustang = Winter beater = Ski wagon.

Saw -10F on the dash today. Yeah, it was cold.

#47 ·
2007 Pontiac Grand Prix GXP I put crane 1.8 roller rockers, 3 inch down pipe Magnaflow exhaust.

Attachments

#50 ·
This was taken just a week ago with the little 12" snow blizzard we had:

(winter is so much fun in it!)

(during the snow storm)

There is one thing my Mustang did better though... storing my snowboard. I need a stupid rack on my Subie in order to fit my darn snowboard if I want a passenger, lol.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.