Ford Mustang Forum banner

Striped the stallion!

984 views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  kids96gt 
#1 ·
I got tired of my idiot vinyl guy and went ahead and did the stripes myself. the finished result.

what do you guys think?

See less See more
#3 ·
I'm glad you like them man! I honestly thought about you and your stang often doing this.

I was just thinking, my intake and cams are going in in the next couple weeks...mail me your blower?

#6 ·
I think i still have the box and all the foam stuffing so it wont get damaged in shipping. Send me the $100 and i will ship off the box and stuffing.

#10 ·
Charcoal grey stripes on white or black Mustangs look pretty sweet. And black stripes on red Mustangs! You did a good job, kids. Not many can pull off putting lemans stripes on the SN95 body style and make it look good; however, you did. :bigthumbsup

#12 ·
Negative.

American muscle black friday sale.

Thanks for the compliments guys! I know I need more/better photos but I can't really do a whole lot till its washed and I can't wash it for a couple more days.

I had to drive it today, so I did snap one nice photo. But that's all. Ill upload it tomorrow..im tired as hell, had to build a rocket and solder an rc car together for rotc and electronics class.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.