Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - Audiocontrol LCQ-1
View Single Post
post #11 of (permalink) Old 03-05-2012
chrisfromalbany
PONY Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by skicrazeeeeee View Post
I think the difference is in the sound quality... AudioControl specializes in sound and I have read and heard mixed reviews on the MS8 from dealers and users. There are comments on the LCQ1 on AudioControl's Facebook page which help and I have also used the LC2i which is very cool.....
I'd like to see your mix reviews?? I hate people posting comments on subjects they may not have any background on. And if they do they need give alittle more explanation what they are talking about.

Almost all high end car audio do some form auto correction for the car environment . This is the same auto correction in your home theater receivers. You ever try a before and after with a home theater receiver's with this functionality? JBL system has a microphone and takes levels all are frequencies for all speakers and then auto corrects for them. Both for time delays and frequency response levels. For the extra money I do it in a heart beat. I don't know anyone who questions these corrections themselves. Unless you plan on getting an expense EQ and doing the auto correction yourself.. ie.. going frequency by frequency for correction, it wont sounds as good.

The only issues I read with JBL is that the interface isn't the best but still have most functionality and works the best. Other options would be more basic Rockford 360.2, or more basic Alpine Imprint.

2011 GT Coupe Premium | MT6 | 3.73's | Security Pkg | BREMBO | Comfort
Installed JLT oil catch can, Tint, Beltronics RX45/shifters

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome