Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - Kinsler throttle bodies for 4.6 3v mustang
View Single Post
post #10 of (permalink) Old 03-17-2012
GTNOS
GT Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by quick shift 1 View Post
Yep that's them right there. It says it's for ower 3vs. I can't see them adding a few poneys maby like 50 100hp. There's a vid of a Honda Ik I hate weed wakers but it has itb and made 382rwhp na k20 motor. And the guy from hot rod tv did a show where they had the new5.0 setup with these bad boys. I think these could make one serious n/a monster and look sick under the hood
dont know about how much hp it would add, but yeah, you would definately get a lot of "WTF?!s" every time you popped the hood. i too wonder what becomes of the MAF sensor with that setup. i bet the price is halfway to s/c territory too.

2006 Tungsten GT 5 speed -Hurst | C & L CAI, | Predator running 91 torque tune (91 race for track)-BAMA. | MAC Boomtubes | FRPP 4.10s|Kaenan 3in cowl hood.

2006 F150 Supercrew Lariat 4x4 Black- 5.4, Hellbent Steel 2.5 level with 35x12.5x20 toyo m/ts on blk XD Hoss wheels, roll up tonneau, Gotts CAI, predator 91 performance tune.

Wifes Ride: 2013 Explorer XLT 2.0 Ecoboost. Stock as stock can be, but hey... on the bright side... she has a turbo!

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome