Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - Aww Crap - Swirl Mark Help.
View Single Post
post #15 of (permalink) Old 03-23-2012
ssimaniac
PONY Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storm75 View Post
Like a few folks above, I went with Griot's for my random-orbital. I already was using their car care products so it was an easy choice. It appears to be a re-badged Porter Cable, or if not, the designer had a P-C on his desk while drawing it in CAD! Combined with Richard Griot's DVD that walked an idiot like me through the whole care care process, it is a great tool. I think the DVD comes with the polisher, but I had purchased one for ten bucks when I first started using the car care stuff. I know there are a ton of videos on the Net that shows this stuff but I like popping the DVD in and boning up on various steps. It takes you through the whole wash, clay, polish, wax, micro-fiber towel stuff and so on. Works for me!

PS I knew absolutely nothing about vehicle detailing and always used a pro shop; now if a car slows down on my street I feel like running out there with random-orbital and cleaning it up!
lol!

That's awesome. Thanks.

2011 Black Mustang GT 5.0 Brick-Red
6SP Manual | 3.73 Gears | HIDs | Sec & Anti-Theft Pkg | Brembo GT Brake Pkg | Comfort Package | Shaker 1000 |
Mods:

2011 CS/GT Front Valance, 2011 GT500 Rear Diffuser, 2011 SVT GT500 Mufflers, 2011 Roush Side Skirts, 3dCarbon GT500 Spoiler, Boss 302 Front Splitter, Speed Dawg custom shift-knob, Black Pony Emblem, 50% fog-light tint, Blacked Out Side Marks Front and Rear, 35% All-around Tint & Heon H10 fog-light bulbs

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome