Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - Eiibach Pro kit spring review
View Single Post
post #8 of (permalink) Old 03-24-2012
adspru
MACH I Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by YerBuddysPony View Post
Congrats to both of you. I know mine made a huge difference (even though I went with Steeda and Koni) and I'm so glad I finally lowered this thing.

It really changes the whole dynamic of these cars. I've always loved leaving work and getting in my car. Now, I've fallen in love all over again, and can't wait to drive.
Agreed, plus now I can see the road behind me instead of the trunk!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnr2001 View Post
I have had them on for jus about a week. I cant imagine them settling enough now to mess with the aligment.

with the addition of my recent mods, saleen grille, cs fascia, amr wheels. Roush axleback, Eibach springs its like I got another new car.

cant stop smiling.....
Thought it was close to that, I think mine has settled down over the past few days. Leaving for vacation, so it's just going to sit around and collect dust for the next 10 days or so, should be ready when I get back, but like yours, I don't think mine is off very much, but it does seem to drift a little, probably the left fighting the right and the right fighting back, we will see. Looks like you got bit by the mod bug, watch your wallet, it has been known to eat whatever is inside of it.

Some people lead the way blindly, Others follow with 20/20 vision

Aaron S.
2011 5.0| MT82| White/Saddle|HID|Brembo|3.73| GT/CS Fascia| Saleen Grill| DynaTech LT's and O/R X| AFCO Aluminum Radiator | J&M LCA's & RELO's|Hurst Billet + | Eibach Pro Springs| KONI STR-T |Bama93| Airaid| 255/40/19(f)285/35/19(r) Kuhmo ECSTA XS|

Gone but not forgotten
|08 Mustang GT, MT Black| 05 IS 300 MT Black| 00 Camaro SS MT Black|95 Acura Integra GSR MT Black | 91 Prelude Si 4WS MT Black|

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome