Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - Blacking Out Your Mustang
View Single Post
post #27 of (permalink) Old 03-25-2012
manolith
GT Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnamover View Post
The original poster has a white car and I cringe when I see a white car. When I went to Hawaii in May, we had three Mustang convertibles on different islands(silver, blue and black). One of the rental places tried to give me a white one and I flatly refused it. I've got a black Mustang, black Infiniti and a black Harley. They all have black wheels and I love this look.

I rarely see a similar looking car to mine but I see sooo many white cars with silver wheels. I don't understand why anyone would want a white car.

The reason that i got a white car is because i was tired of having dark color cars because they get dirty very fast and it is very easy to see imperfections in the paint job with dark cars.... i dont know if a white car molested you or something but they are not bad.

2011 Musang GT 6MT. Ford Racing 4.10 gears, TA Rear End Girdle, Boss 302 intake manifold, O/R x pipe, Ford Racing K springs, upr pro-series lca/uca/mount NGK 6510 gap to 0.32, ID 1000 injectors, KB Boost a pump, Paxton novi2200sl w 3.6 inch pulley 10psi. tuned by lund racing. unknown power.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome