Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - When Is Ford Going To Step Up
View Single Post
post #47 of (permalink) Old 03-27-2012
JLomeStang
GT Member
V6 Member
S197 Member

Personally I think FORD has already DRASTICALLY stepped up their cars.... hence why I now own an American Made car, which 3-4 years ago I would have laughed at the idea of even considering it. The inside of our Mustangs finally doesn't look like a giant piece of ****! I've always liked the outside, but I couldn't handle the fact that Honda Accord's had MUCH nicer interior than the Fords, that's finally not the case.

And it's funny that there is an entire thread about this now, considering I myself posted a very similiar question only a few days ago on another thread... anyhow, While I'd love to see a recall and get this POS DS out of my car, I don't see FORD making any changes for us 2011,2012 folk due to "some" issues... how mnay millions of these cards have been sold? I doubt anything will be done over a "few incidents" (few in the eyes of a major corporation)... but who knows, that would be great to get a free higher quality DS for free.

Current - 2013 Charger R/T Plus - 5.7L Hemi | Heated/Ventilated Seats | Heated/Cooled Cup Holders | 8.9 Inch Touch Screen | Electronic Adjustable Pedals | Full Memory Control Push Button EKF | Debating Exhaust.

Past - 2011 Mustang 3.7, Kona Blue, 6MT - | FRPP Sport Exhaust | Airaid CAI | OEM Black Leather | Boss302 Steering Wheel | Stack Racing Chrome Tower Brace | GrabberPony Custom Shift Knob | Rear Black Out Panel | Auto Headlights | 15% Tint All Around |

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome