Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - Cold Air Intakes, C&L vs Airaid
View Single Post
post #17 of (permalink) Old 03-28-2012
JLomeStang
GT Member
V6 Member
S197 Member

Airaid is going to win in this poll hands down, no questions asked... especially when compared to C&L out of all other choices..... I say this because 1. This poll has already been done before, 2. It's a thread that needs to stop getting posted (I know your new, so it's ok), and because Airaid has become the most commonly purchased CAI offered (at least in sales volumes).

Your going to see nearly identical results with all of these after market CAI's, so just pick one and be done with it. I went airaid for fit and somewhat of a stock look, and I haven't turned back since.

Also regarding the post asking about AEM and BBK.... I've heard good things about AEM, but BBK will probably lose in every poll, for every product they make, I personally don't know much about them so that opinion is NOT mine, but they don't have the greatest reputation around here for whatever reason.

I need to get bumped to mod status so I can merge all CAI threads together... I wasn't sure if I should laugh, or get annoyed when I saw this thread... lol.

Current - 2013 Charger R/T Plus - 5.7L Hemi | Heated/Ventilated Seats | Heated/Cooled Cup Holders | 8.9 Inch Touch Screen | Electronic Adjustable Pedals | Full Memory Control Push Button EKF | Debating Exhaust.

Past - 2011 Mustang 3.7, Kona Blue, 6MT - | FRPP Sport Exhaust | Airaid CAI | OEM Black Leather | Boss302 Steering Wheel | Stack Racing Chrome Tower Brace | GrabberPony Custom Shift Knob | Rear Black Out Panel | Auto Headlights | 15% Tint All Around |

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome