ept5.0stang
Rookie
5.0L Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast_351 View Post
I redid my 11GT. Here is how:

Disassembling a 2011 Mustang GT for a stereo install

I changed the fronts and rears, added a Stealthbox to the trunk, and added amplification for the whole works.

Stock head unit, you cannot tell anything was changed (until you turn on the stereo, then it's pretty obvious )

You can see the final results of the remaining trunk space here:

2011 Mustang GT

Don't lose much mounting the amps like this.

danm dude thats sick i actually had already seen that link you posted that gave the step by step. actually just purchased a 5 channel jl xd amp i have two 10 in kicker cvr and i bout one set of focal speakers for the front they just have to come in. the only thing im scared of is doing everything my self. i like getting my hands dirty but its a new car so im scared of messing something up. the audio shop i bout my speakers from and actually a rep from focal told me that he just recomends changing out the front speakers and leaving the stock ones as is. to intall everything im paying about 1200 but thats just for install the focal speakers and the amp. the two subs and sub box i already have. do you think i should just do everything my self and save my self some major cash? and how long did it take you to do everything ?
those links are major help thanks alot

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome