Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - Purchased Pioneer AppRadio 2 + Metra Dash Kit
View Single Post
post #30 of (permalink) Old 04-25-2012 Thread Starter
hingedthinker
PONY Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaero066 View Post
Oh my..you're subwoofer box is awesome. I want one exactly like it. I have two tens in my trunk but I hate my box. Its not mounted or anything and is always sliding around. I want something clean, stationary, and space saving. Can you do me a favor and take pictures from the back side of the whole box, and from the front with both back seats folded down? Just wanna get a better idea of how everything looks so I can have one made
Thanks
I can't fold the seats down right now since I have a car seat in temporarily. Besides, look at my other thread, I already posted good pics of the box behind the seat. What you see here are the two cover panels that Rick made. I told him that I didn't want to see the sub box, or have it interfere in any way with stuff that i put in the trunk. He actually built the panels so that they cover more of the trunk with carpet than the factory does. As you can see in the pics, the bottom of the rear deck is completely covered. This is really unnecessary, but I didn't want to look at an ugly sub box every time I opened my trunk. For all but die-hard mustang fans, most folks would not know that I have some serious audio gear hiding in there.

I have 25" of trunk space as you can see here:

Here are some wider view shots and from each side:

2013 Ford Explorer Sport
[SOLD] 2012 Mustang GT (disappointed)

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome