Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - Cant find the right black wheels! Got any ideas?
View Single Post
post #14 of (permalink) Old 05-24-2012
Il Capo
Apprentice
5.0L Member
S197 Member

GREEKSTANG85, are you looking to transfer the stock pirelli's onto a new set of rims? That was a big part of my decision making process since my p-zeros were practically brand new and an overall decent year-round tire. Not sure if that applies to you and your wheels..

If so, this thread discussed the FRPP Matte black wheels, which are bit lighter than the stock 18x8 rims and $549 to your door. Same offset as your stock rims, so there are no fitment issues and you can reuse your stock lugs. I transferred my pirelli's over to them for my 2013 and am pretty happy with the look on Sterling Gray. They also look pretty badass on black stangs:

https://www.allfordmustangs.com/forum...07-p188mb.html

Of course if you want to go bigger and/or wider, then the FRPP's aren't going to do it. The staggered charcoal amr and 2010 GT500 style packages are a good value, but if you're looking for boutique looks and major weight savings, TSW Nurburgrings, RTR's, and Forgestar's are pretty slick..

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome