Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - Rear Brembo Brake upgrade?
View Single Post
post #19 of (permalink) Old 06-05-2012
12GTPDX
Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by OAC_Sparky View Post
I know some guys have installed these on here; to me they seem like a lot of work to install (you have to pull the axle-shafts to install the brackets so that means pulling the diff cover and unclipping them so that means new diff fluid, etc.) For that much trouble I'd at least like to see the calipers match the fronts ....
^^^ This -- I believe that a lot of folks who are simply looking to increase the rear rotor size are going the Baer route because their kit doesn't require a total dismantling of the rear axle.

'12 Kona GT Prem,6MT,Brembo,3.73,Glass roof,comf. pkg,HID,Nav,Steeda Tri-ax,JHR:shift brckt,mtr mounts&clutch line;Airaid CAI/BAMA tune,Redline MTL,JLT Oil Sep(both sides),Eibach Pro-kit/Koni Sports,Steeda:HD strut mounts,adj front swaybar&billet mounts,rear swaybar&endlinks,X11 ball joints,bumpsteer kit,Watt's link,adj UCA/ mount;Spohn del-sphere/poly adj LCAs,BMR LCA relo brckt,FRPP jounce bmprs,Forgestar F14 Matte Black 19x9/19x11,Michelin Pilot SS 255/40/19//295/35/19,Borla S Catback,more

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome