Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - New CDC Shaker on 2011 Mustang GT/CS - Scariest Mod to Date!
View Single Post
post #24 of (permalink) Old 06-26-2012 Thread Starter
Bender351
Rookie
Classic Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT STYLE View Post
Your car looks great. I am not a fan of those Shaker systems as it brings very little for the $$. But I have to give you credit for doing the installation yourself. You are definitely the first person that I have heard of who has put the Shaker on a 2011+ Mustang.
I agree about performance bang for the buck, but that's not why I installed it. I've been doing mods with styling and function cues from my '71 Mach 1. Started with a silver car w/black stripes, added Hurst shifter, blue coil covers, and now a functional ram air set up. Also, I got it on sale back in August from CJ Pony Parts for just over $550, so wanting one anyway, I had to pull the trigger on that deal.

I got some inspiration to finally install it after reading Murda, Inc's post last week, so I wasn't the first.
https://www.allfordmustangs.com/forum...011-gt-cs.html

1971 Mach 1 - 351-4V Ram Air, 4-Speed w/Hurst Shifter, 3.25 Standard, AC, Light Pewter Metallic, Original Magnum 500s
2011 GT/CS - MT-82 w/Hurst Shifter, 3.73, Security, Ingot Silver Metallic, Am Thunder Axlebacks, JLT Oil Separator, Blue Boss Coil Covers, Boss Front Splitter, Shaker Hood Scoop

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome