Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - How can I best spend $3500
View Single Post
post #6 of (permalink) Old 06-27-2012
3.73-11
PONY Member

3.73 gears installed&tuned use a bama tuner*don't forget am has a 6% forum discount* then slap a set of sve drifts 19" or 18s on their in black or silver*silver would go well with your red candy paint* thats about $2500 right there. Or if you like classic five spoke design wheels? Get the new 19" saleens from am once lowered it will look killer.
Then i'd do an eibach pro kit suspension setup you can get them off ebaymotors that's shocks/struts/springs for under or around $500. They'll lower the car about 1.5" all around and maintain decent ride quality with the pro series shocks/struts, get a set of gt500 upper strut mounts you'll need em to run the eibachs, an adj phb*to recenter your lowered axle* and J&M lcas with all that installed you'll be right around where you want to be budget wise.
Then resell your stock wheels for $600-800*I got 700 for my stockers with about 100 miles on em* then use those funds to get the new cdc upper performance grille, roush matching lower grille when they come out sometime in July?
That will leave you enough to get it tinted or do a set of axle backs.
I would do pypes new bomb muffler delete if you like loud?
If not do the pypes mid muffler it sounds great on our cars especially with an intake.

2013 mt82 3.7-spl del/sgm/charcoal/tech pack/recaro
Mods, 3.5"ant/dynomax mid exh/bronze tsws 245/50/18 kumho/sportline-pro kit&gt500 mounts/J&M phb/eibach lcas/redline/roush/sk&pedals/gt-wfg/cf blkout/license insert&upper grille, mustang sills, jlt/3.73s/steeda 93perf&sctx3, am mirrors&tlc/roof wing/open lower/stillen lip/steeda sts&bush/rtr'd rear

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome