Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - Ford Corporate + MT82
View Single Post
post #44 of (permalink) Old 06-28-2012
CTfiveo
PONY Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kona stang10 View Post
Too bad these trannys are such a point of distress. The sad part is all the people that say it's driver error, beating on the car, or lack of experience will undoubtedly have issues down the road. I never bashed anyone for complaining but in the back of my mind thought maybe it was the driver and/ or I must have a good one. Sure enough here comes the whine and it's getting worse every day. I htick had stick shifts all my life and always got 100k plus before having any issue. That includes high performance cars, compacts, and trucks. you can be pro Ford and think everyone's nuts... But one day you will have the windows up and stereo down and say to yourself "what the hell"? I will use it until it goes and entually put the tremac in. Who knows... Maybe it will still go a long time... But it seems to be getting stiffer and 1 -2 is nibbling more and more. I had the new fluid put in and the tried red line...but to no avail. Good luck to all

2011 Mustang GT Premium Package, Candy Red, Security Pkg
Mods to Date; Vortech V3 Supercharged/Intercooled/9 lb boost, JLT Blow through intake, Tial 50mm Race BOV, K & N Breathers, JPC RACING Tuned,Vortech Boost A Pump, TREMEC Magnum T56 Magnum, Mcleod RST twin clutch, Upgraded clutch line,Modular flywheel, Aluminum Driveshaft,Borla ATAK Exhaust, Eibach Pro Springs,Adjustable Panhard,Raxiom Halo lights, Raxiom tail lights, GT/CS 19 inch wheels,LED Boost Guage, PLX Kiwi wideband

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome