Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - Ford Corporate + MT82
View Single Post
post #58 of (permalink) Old 06-30-2012
YerBuddysPony
MACH I Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5LHO View Post
Yeah, you have to be patient and persistent but, that paid off in this case. Not having the car for month sucked but, it was raining and I had the loaner escape so, meh, life's full of little obstacles.

I gave the service writer a little card and a Starbucks card for all the inevitable ******** in this that I didn't see. We had our ups and downs but I wanted her to know I didn't take it personally and that I recongnised the work she'd done.

Ultimately, I will ask Ford Credit, through the dealer, to wainve one payment for the loss of use. We'll see what they say. For now, I'm just happy to see the sun and my car back.
Awesome idea with the Starbucks card IMO. I hope it goes in your favor for the payment. Let us know what happens.

2012 Ingot GT Premium / 401a / Reverse Sensing & Security / 3.73 Rear

Mods: CS Fascia w/Fogs / Saleen Grille / Flowmaster Hushpower AB / Koni STR.T Struts & Shocks / Steeda Sport Springs / Steeda HD Upper Mounts / BMR Adjustable Panhard / TPS Slotted Rotors / Hawk Pads / JLT Catch Can / Barton Shifter / Barton 2-Post Bracket / Airaid CAI / Rockers painted to match / HID Retrofit / Bama Baby!

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome