Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - Installed DVD/NAV Using New Metra Kit
View Single Post
post #35 of (permalink) Old 07-09-2012
doofoo
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by saunupe1911 View Post
I'm assuming you are talking about the new Alpine INE-Z928HD

Crutchfield is already pre-ordering it and the Scosche, but it ain't cheap. Definitely looks like the best one available. Check out the pics in the link

Alpine Perfect FIT for Ford Mustang Install an Alpine navigation system in 2010-up Ford Mustang (Model KTX-MTG8) at Crutchfield.com
It actually still isn't shipping (Pre-Order - Ship Date Unknown) for the dash kit that will fit the Alpine unit.

My question is this specific to my car (13 GT Base w/ SYNC (301A Package)):

I do not have Satellite Radio stock, so if I purchased the Alpine and Perfect Fit kit, can I add the sirius as well? Do I just purchase one of the Sirius kits for Alpine and throw the sat antenna on the rear deck under the carpet or something?

Also - Will it retain all factory features (SYNC) - Phone, Sync Directions, Factory Microphone (I hate the aftermarket ones and placement, etc). How does the bluetooth on the Alpine integrate with the Sync and system already there?

2013 Mustang GT Base (Black, 301A, Track Package & Recaros) Barton SS/Bracket, GT500 Mufflers Coming Soon: Steeda Sport Springs - 2010 VW Tiguan SE (4Motion, APR Chip) - 1995 BMW M3

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome