Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - Team Reese Vs. Shine Crew & Other Superfluous Stuff
View Single Post
post #1053 of (permalink) Old 07-17-2012 Thread Starter
stang93mustang
MACH I Member

So.......team Reese, ran in NMRA this past weekend. It was hotter than hell!! No one was setting personal best except for a couple of the pros. John Urist set a new mph record at 201! Brian Mitchell won another ring and lots of other well known people were there.

Team Reese............the grimlins were out for me this weekend with "stupid" problems. Had my time trials, time for elimination and the trans brake did not engage causing a red light. Turned out to be the trans blanket was caught in the solenoid.

Buy in dollar race (another bracket)........had my time run on it then time for eliminations for that. Since I had to do a hot lap, I left the fan and water pump on to keep things cool........time to fire them up..........dead! My son raced his bicycle back to the pits for the battery box and made it back in time........battery box dead! Missed my call to go......eliminated!

Here is one of the inside videos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPmg...e_gdata_player

93' LX hatch, 460 w/150 plate, TH400, 9" w/ 3.60 spool. Best (so far!) of [email protected] 146 mph with 1.40 spinning 60' on steel heads
Reese,
Been saying single digit coming for 3 years.....guess I finally made it!

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome