Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - "The Always Off Topic Gang"
View Single Post
Ragnar
MACH I Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waxed'05 GT View Post
Hope everyone is doing well. When I sold the stand I was looking into 2012 as my year to re-buy a stang. Instead, I will hold 2 mortgages and am beginning to save for a Shelby. Will be a couple years delayed; but will be worth the wait!
Business is good! :-)
About time we hear from you. I was just wondering how you were doing. I'm at Mustang Week in Myrtle Beach. About 500 cars showed up for the meet n greet. Going to speedway tomorrow to run my car on the track and do the auto cross. No burnouts. Just got new tires. They're expecting 1,500 cars for the car show and cruise in this Friday and saturday.

Shelby is one hell of a car. I personally would buy the Boss 302. Either way the rubber won't last long. Hell, even the stock GT has 120 more HP than our cars. I hear they're redesigning the Mustang for 2014.

Glad you're doing well. I still keep in touch with Stoenr. Don't hear from the others. Keep in touch.

06 GT Premium, Windveil Blue, Auto, IUP
Mods: Midwest Auto Gear Engine Plenum Cover, Sequential Taillights, Demolet Tunable CAI & SCT Tune, CDC Quarter Window Louvers, Billett Aluminum Interior Items, 8" Shorty Antenna, Powder Coated Valve Covers, Braided Hoses, Flowmaster AT, California Dreamin' Hood, CDC Classic Chin Spoiler, Honeycomb Rear Decklid Blackout Panel, 35% Window Tints, SHR Lower Grill Inserts

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome