Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - Purchased Pioneer AppRadio 2 + Metra Dash Kit
View Single Post
post #58 of (permalink) Old 07-19-2012 Thread Starter
hingedthinker
PONY Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evoto5oh View Post
Missed that part, my apologies. You didn't just call the appradio2 a POS...you said "More garbage from China or India" and "Unacceptable quality from Asia again. Surprise.".

That indicates dissatisfaction with the whole brand itself, not just simply one of their products. So I figured my question was valid.

Would you have preferred to swap it for a different brand altogether?
Dude, I'm trying real hard to be nice here, but I think you should brush up on your reading comprehension skills. The statement started with "I gave up on the POS Pioneer AppRadio2." so I fail to see how your point makes any sense. If I would have said, "I gave up on Pioneer..." then I could understand your point. It's cool though, maybe you are a yankee and naturally slow from all the cold weather up there. :kooky:

"I gave up on the POS Pioneer AppRadio2. More garbage from China or India. I was able to swap it out for a 4400BH through Crutchfield. I have to give them props as it was long past 60 days. Thank you Crutchfield! You earned my business!"

Yes, I would have preferred to switch to Alpine or Kenwood at this point. Doesn't really matter to me so long as the HU works as advertised. I'm not brand loyal for anything that I purchase. Even Fords.

2013 Ford Explorer Sport
[SOLD] 2012 Mustang GT (disappointed)

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome