Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - Picking up my 2013 Ford Mustang GT
View Single Post
post #33 of (permalink) Old 09-11-2012 Thread Starter
Albeeno
Apprentice
5.0L Member

So, first little glitch about 30 days in. Fortunately it's only Sync related. Mechanically the car couldn't be better and I absolutely love it. Everything I hoped it would be and then some. Saturday, out of nowhere it tells me autoplay unavailable after pressing the voice activate button and say USB. Normally it would start playing and you could select new tracks, artists, playlists, etc. Now it won't do any of that. It just starts "indexing" and nothing else. The dealer will look at it and get it working again, I hope. I've tried everything from the master reset option in the advanced section of settings. I've done a reset of my iPhone 4S. I've deleted the device from Sync and then paired it up again...twice actually. Nothing's worked that I've tried so I'll see what they can do.

Not a huge deal obviously but still a pain and a possible window in to life with Sync. Certainly did not have these issues in the '05 (no Sync).

Present: 2013 Ford Mustang GT premium coupe in Deep Impact Blue metallic. 400A, Black leather interior, 6-spd manual transmission, Brembo package. Original owner.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome