Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - 2007 Mustang GT chinese dvd gps unit..
View Single Post
post #7 of (permalink) Old 09-15-2012 Thread Starter
vistablue46
Rookie
S197 Member

Thumbs up

..I´ve it installed and it works great, but it is not plug&play because you have to solder in a voltage transducer which will provide you the 5 volt switch signal for the amps and if you got the shaker1000 you will also need an y-chinch adapter cable to connect both subwoofer´s.

On the other side, for this price the unit is unbeatebel. Radiofrequenzies could be switched für European, US and Asia use and even the RDS function and autostorage works good, receiving quality is sinilar to the shaker.

Bluetooth function works great it downloadet the hole phonebook of my BlackBerry really quick and calling is perfect, Ipad and Iphone connection cable and 2 usb cables are in the package also, it supports usb up to 32GB and it plays mp3, mp4, mpeg, wmp, divx and a lot more.

In advance of the 600MHZ processor the navaigation system is really quick, it comes with igo8 preinstalled on a micro sd card.

I´m really happy with the unit and I´ve payed 500 bucks incl. shipping and handling for it.

Joe
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Anygo7020FE Kopie.jpg
Views:	1083
Size:	71.1 KB
ID:	163702  

Vialle liquid propane injection, JLT series II CAI with Brenspeed tune, SCT X3, 3.55 gears, J&M extreme joint lca´s, Magnaflow axlebacks, FRPP rear end girdle.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome