Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - angel glow projector headlights euro blk w/corners 1pc
View Single Post
post #2 of (permalink) Old 05-27-2005
kscoyote
SHELBY GT 500 Member
V6 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by houseurbody
hello mustangers and mustangettes...lol

I am new to this great board and also new to owning a mustang

I am trying my hardest on what lil money I have to make the best of my 1997 mustang. I have my sounds hooked up...finally! After finding out that Ford doesnt use the same coloring of wires as most normal people do.:kooky:

So I have my wma,mp3,avi, reciever alon with my dvd system, with my 2x12in 2,500watts of Ground Zero Subs, along w/ 2 6x9 kenwood 4ways in the rear, and in the front 6x8 componets by alpine. Of course I am running a 1000watt 4 channel amp by Ground Zero, elect crossover by Kenwood, and 2500watt Power Acoustic pushing by 2 subs.
Now that thats finally working and many nights disturbing my neighbors yelling at my car for the confusion in wiring....:smilie

I am trying to add some Angel eyed projector headlight black with corner signals clear all in 1 piece.

My car is black with blacker then black tinted windows, so the lights look awesome on the car....my confustion is why is there 4 wires? 2 rd 1 blk and 1 white? They plug right in using the old excisting light harnesses. I understand that 1 set red and black are for the signal, what are the red and white for?:?:

they exit out where the projector is, but so is where you plug the lights in.

Anyone out there who can help this newie?

much appreciated...

If anyone is interested I can get you Ground Zero Audio speakers and amps. At a cost!!

if you dont know what ground zero is go to
http://www.ground-zero-audio.com/
Don't know much about that, you might try posting in the electronics section.

I know some guy tried it here in Omaha, and didn't wire the capacitor right on the projector headlights - which caught his car on fire .. . .

Woe to him who builds his palace by unrighteousness,his upper rooms by injustice,making his countrymen work for nothing...Does it make you a king to have more and more cedar?Did not your father have food and drink?He did what was right and just,so all went well with him. He defended the cause of the poor and needy,and so all went well...But your eyes and your heart are set only on dishonest gain,on shedding innocent blood and on oppression and extortion. Jer 22:13, 15-17

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome