Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - JBA longtubes and 11+ Mustangs-Beware
View Single Post
post #44 of (permalink) Old 10-17-2012
adspru
MACH I Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimace427 View Post
I asked Brenspeed what changes to the tune they make for the Boss intake and they said little to none. I will ask again what they change for the longtubes and how that is any different from stock headers with cat-delete pipes. I doubt it will be much different. A/F ratios are more heavily influenced at the front of the engine on the intake(MAF) side anyway.
That's my understanding as well, as long as the MAF is calibrated for the proper diameter of intake system A/F ratios should not be of concern...

Quote:
Originally Posted by cshiznitzj View Post
Put it up on ramps/stands an remove the extensions for the front O2 sensors immediately. I would NOT drive the car anymore in that condition.
Front O2 extensions have been removed. However, the code is still popping up once tge vehicle completes the emissions readiness cycle. Any possible issues from swapping the position of the front O2 sensors, I know the LT directions stated to mark which location they were in.

Some people lead the way blindly, Others follow with 20/20 vision

Aaron S.
2011 5.0| MT82| White/Saddle|HID|Brembo|3.73| GT/CS Fascia| Saleen Grill| DynaTech LT's and O/R X| AFCO Aluminum Radiator | J&M LCA's & RELO's|Hurst Billet + | Eibach Pro Springs| KONI STR-T |Bama93| Airaid| 255/40/19(f)285/35/19(r) Kuhmo ECSTA XS|

Gone but not forgotten
|08 Mustang GT, MT Black| 05 IS 300 MT Black| 00 Camaro SS MT Black|95 Acura Integra GSR MT Black | 91 Prelude Si 4WS MT Black|

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome