post #37 of (permalink) Old 10-24-2012 Thread Starter
slorydn1
SHELBY GT 350 Member
5.0L Member
S197 Member

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by rex_harrison View Post
There is a big difference. Your pictures kinda suck, who still has a Blackberry anyways?
When I bought my 13' I wanted a blue one. I really liked the Kona Blue, but it was discontinued. That left me with Grabber ( I need attention and I need it now!) Blue, or DIB which should be called Blurple.

Dude you definitely need to get your eyes checked. I was there in person as I am the one who snapped the pictures. My eyes, which work very f'n well, could barely perceive the difference even with the vehicles parked next to each other. There was a difference, yes, but it was so subtle as to not even be an issue if I hadn't already had the 12 I would have been perfectly happy with DIB. It is definitely much darker than the early pictures that were released by Ford in November of last year.

As for my choice in phones I still use a Blackberry because I still like my Blackberry, I have no use for the new flavor of the month phone. I have the net, emails, calendar, a still and movie camera oh yeah and its actually usable as a PHONE. What more do I need?

What is it with you? Why do you feel the need to belittle everyone you converse with, tough guy?

Hers:2012 Mustang GT Premium,6M,Kona Blue Exterior/Charcoal Interior, 400A, HID/Security Pkg ,Comfort Pkg.
[COLOR="DimGray"][B]His: 2014 Mustang GT Premium,6M,Sterling Gray Exterior/Charcoal Interior,400A, Reverse Sensing/Security Pkg, Comfort Pkg SMR# 3635

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome