Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - JBA longtubes and 11+ Mustangs-Beware
View Single Post
post #68 of (permalink) Old 10-27-2012
adspru
MACH I Member
S197 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1st RoadRage View Post
And they will back them up warranty-wise if the simple re-mapping procedure (which FRPP tells me is about as complex as the Trak Key PCM mods in terms of lines of code) is done by a For or Lincoln dealer.
FoMoCo's engine warranty is 5/60, is FordRacing offering that as well?

Quote:
Originally Posted by strany View Post
Yep, Eric Brooks, Brooksspeed, told me that its a connection problem. Maybe one of the pins have recessed or something, or the harness may have a bad wire. Cant get to a lift till next Friday. Thanks
Good luck bud. I was getting an oddly similar code P2626, open circuit sensor1 bank1... After a few datalogs I knew the car was seeing/utilizing the bank 1 sensor1, but still triggering the cel... I've been driving around without engine braking/ coasting in gear, since immediately after coasting in gear is the only time ive seen the light come on.. After a 100 miles, no cel... Now, has it fixed itself, or will it return when I engine brake next time, about to find out, and yes, I'll log it..

Some people lead the way blindly, Others follow with 20/20 vision

Aaron S.
2011 5.0| MT82| White/Saddle|HID|Brembo|3.73| GT/CS Fascia| Saleen Grill| DynaTech LT's and O/R X| AFCO Aluminum Radiator | J&M LCA's & RELO's|Hurst Billet + | Eibach Pro Springs| KONI STR-T |Bama93| Airaid| 255/40/19(f)285/35/19(r) Kuhmo ECSTA XS|

Gone but not forgotten
|08 Mustang GT, MT Black| 05 IS 300 MT Black| 00 Camaro SS MT Black|95 Acura Integra GSR MT Black | 91 Prelude Si 4WS MT Black|

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome