MnemoncGhost's DIB 2013 Mustang GT
Had it for two weeks now and love every minute of it. It has:
- 2013 GT Coupe Premium - 400A
- Deep Impact Blue Metallic / Charcoal Black Leather
- Electronic Package
- Reverse Sensor / Security Package
- Comfort Package
- 19" Machined Aluminum Wheels
- Rear Video Camera
I really love the electroncs in the car, but do wish for more! The sync and nav package is awesome to have. Love the mycolor and pony lights at night, they really stand out. Engine purrs like a kitten at idle and it's really hard to use the skinny peddle for more than a second before I'm going the speed limit.
I love driving it, but hate to park it (at least in public places). 300 miles or so thus far, and still breaking it in.
I do have a few wishes/suggestions for improvement:
- Wish I could bind custom mycolor configurations to each key. My wife loves green and orange gauges and I like blue/purple with red ambient. So far I'm winning the setting war!
- The gracenote system seems pretty robust, but really wish I could bulk load my music. I hate trying to burn my favorite CD's. I get about one done per day, two if I run arrands. USB support for cell phones and ipods is very sufficient however!
- One more USB plug for charging would have been nice.
- Sync and voice commands work really well! I am concerned about getting updates in the future. I'm not looking to facebook from my Mustang, but hope Ford keeps this stuff current with competition.
Planned 2012 Mods:
- Tint - Done! 10/27/12
- JLT Oil catch can
- Hood structs
- Brake LIght Pulser
- Full Exhaust
- Upgraded speakers
- Covercraft Pocket Pod
Anyway, some pics.
2013 Ford GT Premium - Deep Impact Blue
Ordered 8/18. Stickered 10/2. Built 10/9. ETA & Delivered 10/23!!!