Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - Ordered 2013 GT500 Mufflers and Valance today
View Single Post
post #14 of (permalink) Old 11-07-2012 Thread Starter
M3 Killa
PONY Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by niz55 View Post
Very nice. I love the way your car looks and love the license plate 2. I drove by the Chevy dealer and saw your car parked outside. Looks great.
Thanks ! You caught it on one of the very very rare days i park it outside

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5LITER_MUENSTER View Post
You can get the valance and the mufflers from tousley for under $700.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
around $630 then shipping :-) I elected to price match local and pay the tax. it ended up being more but at least if i have an issue with any of the parts i can have it corrected without return shipping.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonkeyKong View Post
Could you post up a full how to? I know late model resto has one but it's super vague on most stuff. Are the retainer clips necessary though? Like I said, lmr is so half assed in their installation guide it doesn't sound like you need any clips, but I have no clue. Any guide you can give would be greatly appreciated!
i'd be happy to post up a how-to.

2013 Mustang GT: Race Red 55R (Track Pack) + Recaros. BOSS Intake Manifold * Lethal H pipe, BAMA Tune * '13 GT500 Quad Tip Exhaust, Valance * AIRAID Intake * Steeda Strut Bar, Shifter, Bracket and Ball * 3M Carbon Vinyl Roof * Eibach Sportlines on GT500 Struts * BMR Panhard bar * CDC Grille * AMR Wheels.

416 RWHP / 373 RWTQ - 11/18/12

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome