Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - What did you do in the summer of 2012 in your Mustang
View Single Post
post #39 of (permalink) Old 11-10-2012
02ConvertibleGT
Apprentice

Sadly not much. I fractured my right foot at the beginning of the summer which put me out of action for about 6 weeks, not being able to drive sucked. Then when I was able to drive, it was way too hot out to actually enjoy driving with the top down. So unfortunately for the most part, she sat in the garage all summer. I have been having more fun with her now that fall is here. It might be a little chilly to be putting the top down, but she's still fun. One of my co-workers freaked out the other day when he found out the 5.0 in the parking lot was mine.

2012 Mustang GT Premium Convertible Ebony, Charcoal Leather, HID, 19" Machined Rims, Shaker 500, Comfort Package, Remote Start, Rear Sensing Package, GT/CS Valance, Hushpower AB, Pedestal Spoiler, Hood Scoop, Side Scoops, BOSS 302 Side Exhaust, Roush CAI, Custom '5.0' faux gas cap Delivered: 9-19-2011

2002 Mustang GT Convertible True Blue Metallic Traded In: 9-19-11 I'll miss her :-(

DD: 2013 Taurus LTD Ingot Silver, 302A Spec, Moonroof, Navigation, 20" Wheels

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome