Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - What else do you spend your $$ on?
View Single Post
post #55 of (permalink) Old 11-13-2012
Grimace427

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Orbit View Post
Personally I'm a compulsive modder
+1

Not much I own hasn't been modded. Even my tools at work aren't safe!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyhoundman View Post
Currently a little more than half way through building my next, this one is a 5" double stack 1911 in 10mm,
Just sold my Para Ordnance double stack. If I had just left it alone it would be in my arsenal forever but my non-existent smithing skills meant it required more work(to fix) then I was capable of. I want to see your 10mm in action!

Quote:
Originally Posted by solidhadriel View Post
Yup: I have GAS (Guitar acquisition syndrome),
I have no fewer than 3 coworkers with the same affliction. I don't pretend to understand the language they speak.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyhoundman View Post
Saiga's are fairly easy to work on, 1911's on the other hand require allot more finesse.
I found out the hard way!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nsadams87xx View Post
I also used to be a huge cutlery collector but I've sold off a lot of my blades. I used to have over 150 folders, fixed blades, balisongs...you name it, I had it.
I had a weakness for combat knives and high-end steels(S30V and up). Once I started buying knives that were so nice and expensive that I didn't want to use them, I realized I had a problem. I haven't had the heart or patience to sell but have given a few as gifts to close friends.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_DiabloSport View Post
I'm a music geek. I have a studio in my spare bedroom where I record and write music. I've got all kinds of expensive toys in there, some are keyboards that cost more than an old fox body mustang chassis!!!
Back in highschool I had a 'band' that was really more music recording fans that also happened to be musicians. It was me on drums and wiring and my buddy(guitar genius) on the computers and mixers. Once college rolled around we neither had the time nor money to continue. I actually haven't seen my buddy in a few years now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YerBuddysPony View Post
Here's a few of the computers I've built while I've been here:

Not saying it was aliens....................................

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Orbit View Post
Good god that's a monster!
He has the technology. Somewhere in an underground lab in Nevada some lab tech is saying 'hey how the hell did he.........!!!!!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by YerBuddysPony View Post
Yup.

My kids got me hooked on FPS games.
I'm a button masher mostly. I need some guys to co-op in Borderlands 2.:laughlitt

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoVA_Mike View Post
Consider this a hit! Check your PM.
Ssimaniac will take care of you.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome