Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - Car came back from the dealer
View Single Post
post #29 of (permalink) Old 11-14-2012
Radioguy
GT Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by titusdrake View Post
it took me 4 weeks of talking with the different managers before they agreed to touch up the scratches. two weeks ago on Monday I dropped my pony off.

They still have my car, I have little to no idea what is going on. and the service rep seems to not know much either.

from what I can gather they sent it to their bodyshop, who then removed my vinyl stripes, then blended the scratches on the hood and rear quarter panel, then the dealership got the car back and I had to call in and email them the link to AmericanMuscle so that they could order new stripes, then they were going to install the stripes and do a full detail, and It was supposed to be finished last Thurs. they ordered the stripes last Monday, as of yesterday the stripes are not installed yet.

ive been driving a rental car for 6 days now, and theyve had my Mustang for 16 days.
This is like "two steps forward and one step back." I'd go look at the car. If you are satisfied with the paint repair work I'd take the car, and the stripes in a paper bag, and run. You must have had the stripes put on by someone you thought did it well, and I'd have them do it again (Give the bill to the dealership and hope for the best). I'd say bye to the "big free detail" and get my car out before they fouled it up again. Then, I'd look for a new service option for the future.

2013 Mustang GT Premium Convertible
Candy Apple Red, Auto, FRPP Tune, GT500 Axlebacks, KONI Yellow Sport (adjustable dampers), FRPP Front and Rear swaybars, Custom Removable 4 Point Roll-Bar, BOSS 302 Low Expansion Brake Lines, Roush side splitters, GT500 spoiler, Redline Tuning hood struts,18" Ford Chromed Aluminum Wheels (9R3Z-1K007-A), Michelin Pilot Super Sports - 235X50X18
2011 Mustang V6 Premium Convertible - Gone

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome