Ford Mustang Forum - View Single Post - Car came back from the dealer
View Single Post
post #35 of (permalink) Old 11-15-2012
FordService

Quote:
Originally Posted by titusdrake View Post
it took me 4 weeks of talking with the different managers before they agreed to touch up the scratches. two weeks ago on Monday I dropped my pony off.
They still have my car, I have little to no idea what is going on. and the service rep seems to not know much either.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LT Zod View Post
My car was in the body shop for nearly two weeks when the vinyl guy my dealership contracted destroyed my paint with many, many scratches. They gave me a free rental, so I didn't complain too much. Just call every other day for a report. How did you get them to finally agree to repair the car?
Keep us posted!
Let me get this paint concern escalated for you, guys. PM me with your VIN, dealer, mileage, full name, and best daytime number so I can forward it to the Customer Service Manager for your area.

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthewr87 View Post
Seeing things like this makes me even more hesitant to bring my car into the dealership for anything. I have a bunch of problems piling up but I keep putting off the trip. I'll have to do it soon though since my bumper to bumper expires in June.
You should make your dealer aware of this, matthewr87. If you need further assistance, please contact Ford Canada at 1-800-565-3673.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogi88 View Post
Matthews ford has some low life's working for them. I wouldn't recommend anyone to go there.
I am concerned about your comments regarding your experience with this dealer, Nogi88. Please PM me with your VIN, dealer, mileage, full name, and best daytime number as well, so I can get your experience and concerns documented for you.

Deysha

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome